Sunday, October 02, 2011

Tomorrow a New Begining

Tomorrow I start school. Back into the rather frightening swing of things and hope to god I don't screw it up like I've done pretty much everything else in my life.

I have my lunch made and in my fridge, backpack containing some pens and notebooks ready by the door and my iPod charged and synced.

At 9am I get to try to find a room in a building that only has a letter for a name, that I'm not really sure where it is. Then I'll get my schedule and learn where else on the face of the earth my classes are and just what the hell I'm supposed to do with the nearly thousand dollars worth of books that measures nearly two feet tall.

This course is so short, only til February. And there is a three week practicum and almost three weeks off in December. This is an insane amount of stuff to learn. I must be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment