Sunday, September 11, 2011

Daycare Redux -It's Over

Unless I get a miraculous phone call, I'm SOL for finding a different daycare space. The 3rd home, one which I really, really liked...well she took a 16 month old so that the 15 month old she also cares for will have a friend.

I'm crushed right now and I honestly want to cry. The more I think about it, the less I want to send her to place #2. But it seems I either send her there or I don't go to school.

So any Canadian readers of mine, please think of me the next time you go to the polls to elect those who will run our country/province/city/municipality. Ask them what their stance is on daycares. I'm not asking anyone to pay for the care of my child. I'm perfectly capable of that. I'm asking for a place that I'm comfortable with that I will pay to care for my child. Is that too hard to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment