Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's September

And that means that my little itty bitty baby girl will be turning one before I know it. Although she's not a baby anymore. As I type this she is walking over to the couch to visit one of the cats. She is a little person.

September also means the end of my maternity leave and the start of daycare. It's also a busy month in the sense that I have four appointments set up for us. She has a dentist appointment and a doctor's appointment and I have two doctor's appointments. So lots going on. Then at the end of the month we have her birthday party and hubby and I have a date night planned. It also means that I should be hearing from my college for payment and my schedule and ID. Busy, busy.

So busy, that the month is going to fly by faster than the eleven previous to it and then I'll be back in school. Wow. I'm not ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment