Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Updates on the Weekend

The birthday party was a huge success. Lots of friends and family joined us at our home for a fun BBQ. We had a very spoiled little girl. It was tons of work and lots of stress, but it was all money well spent and everyone had a good time. But thank goodness she only has one birthday a year. It was pretty exhausting.

Then yesterday, she started daycare. She was up pretty early but did pretty good. Hubby said she didn't cry at drop off. Then I went a bit early to pick her up. She was sitting eating a rice cake and barely looked at me. Our care provider said she was great! She napped well, ate well, had tons of fun playing and was very independent for a 12 month old. I was overjoyed to hear this. I had been so worried that she was going to have a really hard time with everything. Girlie surprised me!

No comments:

Post a Comment