Saturday, August 06, 2011

The Arguement for Extremely Part-Time Work

So we all know that my husband wants me to basically be on the run 7 days a week, go to school Monday-Friday and work Saturday and Sunday. Well that sure as hell isn't going to happen, good old student loans will take care of me having to work every single weekend. But I got to thinking last night, wouldn't it be nice to work one or two days a month? Just to have maybe an extra $100-150 in my bank account for spending money?

Now I know you're thinking who in the world will hire someone to work a a few days a month? I don't even have the answer to that yet. But I am going to call up a very old friend who is an assistant manager at a sports team store and see what he can do for me. It's possible that he could use someone as a relief weekend worker. He and I have known each other for nearly 10 years and we worked together for a few of those. It's worth a shot to see what, if anything he can do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment