Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daycare Troubles

So I have a daycare spot, I suppose I should be grateful for that. But now that we've moved and hubby has a new job it's just not that convenient anymore. It's close to our old house, which is nearby where I'll be going to school so what is the problem? Well I don't want to have to drive. It will cost us an extra $350 a year in car insurance and at least three times more in gas. Plus I'll have to pay to park on campus, assuming of course I can even get a parking space.

So I've been calling and emailing trying to find care elsewhere. But it's apparently optional to respond to emails these days so I really don't know what is going to happen. I'm frustrated. I'm trying to get things ready for her to go to daycare. I've got her backpack and her labels and have already started to label her shoes and jackets. I just want everything set in stone so I can really start getting ready. October 3rd I go back to school, October 4th I need to have something set up for care. If not I don't go to school or hubby doesn't go to work.

Frustrating, very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment