Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Party Planning Redux

I know it's early, but I'm really getting into planning my baby bunny's first birthday party. Invites are ordered and I'm just waiting on the final draft to be emailed to me for my approval and her birthday banner is on the way. I've planned out the fairly simple menu and even bought the hot dog buns today because I got a fantastic deal on them and they can live in the freezer. Her birthday dress is hanging in her closet and I made some practise cupcakes yesterday whilst waiting for hubby to finish my brakes.

I feel fairly prepared, but still feel like there is so much to do. I found a website that offers a tutorial at making poms which I am going to make into bunny tails. Hubby thinks I'm nuts, but oh well.You only turn one once, and I want this to be a very special day. But I think he has accepted that a lot of what I've done over the past 10.5 months was done for me. Just because she won't remember, I still will.

No comments:

Post a Comment