Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Bwahahahahahahaha

There is really no point to this other than to gloat, if only to myself. My sister in law is separated from her husband, for we believe at least a month. HA!

Back story. Hubby and I don't get along with his mother or sister. They are serious wack jobs. We haven't spoken to his sister since our wedding almost three years ago and he only talks to his mother once in a blue moon. But his sister and her husband were supposed to be the golden couple, perfect in every way. They got married a year before us in 2007 after dating for well under a year.

So how do I learn this? A girl I went to elementary school was arrested for possible involvement in gangs. I was looking for her on my Facebook page and didn't find her. I thought maybe she deleted her account or just removed me as a friend. I remembered that she happens to be friends with a guy that my sister in law is friends with. Yes I know this is super obscure, but I have a strange memory for these kinds of things. I remember this guy in particular because until recently he drove a nearly identically modified truck as she does(did? we're not sure). Not remembering his name, I searched for sister in law. Page looks the same, hasn't changed her profile pic in well over 6 months. One of her friends shown is her husband, but he has no profile pic. For pretty much ever it had been a shot of him, with her but her pretty much cut off. Now nothing. I click on his page. What is his relationship status? Separated! Bwhahahahaha! I go back into sister in law's page, it's fairly locked down but I can look at her profile pics. There were a few pictures of the two of them in there, gone now! Interestingly there is a picture of herself in her wedding dress left up there, but one of the two of them together is gone. Bwhahaha

Ok, now I'm sure you think I'm a terrible person for being so incredibly happy about this. But I don't have the time to tell you all the hell that hubby and I have been through with his family. They treated us like less than people. Cockroaches got more respect than we did. And hubby and I weren't supposed to last this long. It was supposed to be us divorcing. We have stuck by each other through so much shit. We have made it through to the other side, stronger than ever.

I took a quick check of the courts registry and there is nothing there yet for startings of divorce proceedings. But, only perhaps a month into separation that's not unexpected. I'll have to keep up to date on this. I feel vindicated, and I know he does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment