Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Much to Do, So Don't Want to Do It

I have a lot to do today. I need to at least get the baby laundry done and I want to go down to the Legislative Building to sign the book of condolences for Jack Layton. I also need to get rid of an area rug in the dining room, empty the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen. I should probably vacuum and do a load of adult clothes as well.

But I just don't want to. I'm burnt out. I've been making sure the world didn't come to an end for nearly eleven and a half months now. Cooking, cleaning and watching a very busy little baby. I'm just tired. But I slept fairly well last night. This is a different kind of tired I guess. I'm just done. Motivation is gone. Everything is just such a big chore and my body doesn't want to do it anymore. And I don't feel like a very good mom. I don't like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment