Sunday, August 14, 2011

Or Maybe a Month?

So the lady with a spot in two weeks has yet to email me back. Instead I got an email from a licensed provider who has a space September 18(well 19). Reading through her profile on the licensed child care search she seems like a good fit. Not sure what she charges yet but provides lunch and two snacks. She has pets(dogs I believe) but we have a dog so that's not an issue. Her hours are good, course we don't know what days she takes off. She is walking distance to my mom's house meaning that she is only a touch out of the way for hubby to take her or if my school schedule co-operates I could take her, leave my car and bus it the rest of the way.

We meet tomorrow afternoon. I think that it could be a good option for us until I get us into a centre. Fingers crossed for a good meeting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment