Sunday, August 07, 2011

Garage Sale Musings

So after months I finally got around to it and priced everything in my basement for my garage sale. It took an hour so I'm really not sure why I put it off for so long. And considering almost all of my items are priced for quick sale, there was really no thinking involved. My signs are ready to be put up and my ad is online. All I have to do is head to the bank for change and I'll be all set to get rid of a small mountain of stuff that is currently lining 2/3 of one of my basement walls.

I'm really not looking forward to this sale. I fear it's going to be more trouble than it's worth. I fear people are going to haggle with me over a $2 iron or a 50 cent rolling pin. Seriously, can you get a better deal? I don't deal well with people like that. Which is why I'm concerned. Should be interesting to say the least. My mom should hopefully be able to come over to help out with the baby. Almost makes me think I should have just called Goodwill or something to come pick it all up.

Too late now. Hopefully I can make a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment