Friday, June 24, 2011

Course Outlines

So I'm intending on doing RPL(Recognition of Prior Learning) for my course come October and I've been in touch with the co-ordinator trying to get course outlines so that I know what is going on so that I can figure out how to I guess challenge a few courses.

All she got for me was an outline about Basic Business Communication. Emails, letters, memo and the like. Ya I know how to do all this. In fact when it comes to emails, I was the girl that would proof read most of the letters/emails that management would send out to make them look and sound professional. And I learned how to write memos in grade 12 automated office(too bad I dropped out of the course because I had better things to do with my life as an 18 year old) Plus I am the grammar nazi of the world. I don't use text speak in texts and emails and I kind of want to punch people who do.

The second class actually had an assignment of Apostrophe Practice. Are there humans out there that don't know where to put apostrophes? Really? It's an open book exam. Oh my God.

So if I am stuck taking this class because for whatever reason I can't prove that I know how to do that stuff, here are my possible outcomes.
1.) I will get 100% because I can do this kind of thing blindfolded with my right hand tied behind my back.
2.) I will be bored out of my tree and I will just skip the class. This option scares me because I have a history of this.

This is my bread and butter. This is how I pay my car loan and put food on my table. I can't eff this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment