Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So Tired

I'm utterly spent. I fell asleep last night around 12:30-12:45pm which when you compare to this time last year is like little old granny early(I had wicked insomnia whilst pregnant with my daughter so sleeping at 3am was par for the course) and it's even slightly earlier then I went to bed this time two years ago.

Course the baby woke up at 5am. I brought her to bed, nursed her and because she didn't want to go back to sleep with us, back to her crib.She didn't much like that so after and hour I rescued her. She ended up sleeping and so did I, then hubby's alarm went off which woke me up. Fall back asleep. 8am comes way to soon and then both of us are up for the day.

Brutal.

Do I just need to get to bed a bit earlier? Is it just because I have a really busy little girl? Or is it reminiscent of January 2011. What is so significant about January 2011? I found out I was pregnant. The extreme exhaustion was my first sign that the game was afoot. I knew I was pregnant a few days before I tested because of this.

So how is it possible for me to maybe have 2 under 2(my worst fear)? Well honey and I are not well versed in condoms. It broke last week. Neither one of us has ever dealt with a broken condom before and it's a bit of a scary thing. It broke on CD12 and our daughter was conceived on CD14. It might be too early though as while my cycle has returned, it's longer than before.

I'm torn over the thought of a new baby. I'd love another child. But I'd be due in March which is right around the time that I hope to be finding a new job as I will be done school. I need 600 hours to qualify for another mat leave. And I don't intend on working more than a day or two a week while I'm in school just because having to do work/school/mommy/wife/cook/cleaner will just be way too much for me to handle.

So we'll see what happens in the next week or so. YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment