Thursday, June 23, 2011

What to Do, What to Do?

Ever have one of those days where even though you did nothing the day before and were going kinda stir crazy, you don't wanna do anything the next day? That's me today. I have no energy, no desire, no nothing.And with it being Thursday it's our regular mommy group day and we have no books to read at bedtime so that's another thing that I need(well not like I really need to do it, but you know what I mean) but I just don't want to. How is that fair to my little girl?

My husband made a giant pot of borscht(Ukrainian soup made with beets, cabbage, onions, carrots, and pork or beef) that I will not go near with a ten foot pole a few days ago and he still has tons left so it's not like I need to make dinner tonight. So I need to find something for myself and the baby. But all I can think of making is rice and that's just not going to do. *sigh*

At least my flyers should be delivered today by the children who live down the street. They came on Wednesday last week, so I was quite disappointed yesterday. And my neighbour across the street finally had sod delivered. So it's nice to see grass there instead of the dirt that he's been playing with for months. I think he was hoping that his seeds would just grow. Maybe if it were small patches but not one's entire front yard and side yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment