Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleep Redux

So my discussion with hubby about getting him to get up with the baby once she was up for the day was anti-climactic. He agreed but in a rather monotone "oh crap" sense of agreement. Too bad I wasn't clear on when I wanted this to happen, the Sunday(today) or the Monday(tomorrow) I thought today and he thought tomorrow.

So after going to bed at close to 2am from staying up far too late watching Little Fockers on VOD I was awakened by the "rescue me" whining of the baby at 5am. Ugh. After spending close to 2.5 hours trying to get her to go back to sleep, I rolled over and told him to take her. No dice, that's tomorrow. So a nap for me was required this afternoon.

I'd complain more but naptime for baby girl seems to have ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment