Sunday, July 10, 2011

Date Night!

Last night, for the first time in approximately ten months, my husband and I went out on a date. We haven't gone anywhere together sans baby since she was born so it was long overdue. After I put the rug rat to sleep, my mom came over to babysit our dog while we ran away to Mexico ;)

No I'm kidding. What we did do was head to Earl's for a drink and appetizers. Other than a few birthdays, our eating out has been to the fabulous places like McDonalds and Burger King and Wendys. Awesome right? Then we went to catch a movie. My dad and my ex-step mother gave me their Scene cards which have oodles of points that can get us free movies. I love free! We went to a 10:50 show! OMG, sitting through the previews I was yawning, that's just too late for me(not like I'm sleeping then, but I'm usually in bed). We didn't get home until close to 1:30. On our way home we joked that my mother probably did think we were halfway to Mexico.

We have many more Scene points, so we'll be doing this again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment