Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ready for Winter

In the mail yesterday came my last piece of winter gear for baby this year, my Geox boots! I bought them 2nd hand off a girl on a forum I frequent along with a few other items. So now I have outerwear for fall and for winter and I feel prepared for the change of seasons.

It seems almost like sacrilege to be preparing for colder weather when it's actually nice and warm here and it's warm for such a short period of time. But I'm a bargain hunter and couldn't pass up good deals when I saw them. It pays to buy clothes when they are out of season. In total her winter jacket, mitts, hat, scarf, boots and snow pants should have cost close to $200. All but the boots were bought new(although the boots are in EUC) and cost me about $100. So I'll talk about and buy winter gear when it's sunny and 25 outside for that kind of savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment