Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

Today is my little girl's first Canada Day. So she is decked out in a pink Canada shirt, a white jean skirt and a red bib and her red Canada hat. Right now it's kinda yucky outside, cloudy and drizzly, but it's supposed to clear up a bit and heat up. Not as hot as yesterday which will be nice. 45 degrees with the humidity yesterday was just freaking ridiculous.

I think we are going to take a bus downtown. There is a stop steps from our house and it stops right at the heart of a lot of the action today. Then they are operating free shuttles to another hot spot. I think it will be fun for her to take in the sights and sounds and see all the people. We won't be staying for the fireworks though. It's just too late. They had always been something that hubby and I went too, but we skipped last year as well because it was eleventy million degrees outside and I was 7 months pregnant.

For now I think I'll get some laundry done and wait for the weather to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment