Friday, July 29, 2011

What I've Decided

I'm quite annoyed at the moment. It's 5pm and I have not yet got dinner started. Why? I have nobody to make sure my kid doesn't cause any mass destruction or pick her up when she throws a fit. I normally do have someone, my husband. But he decided that going to see if peas where available to buy from the side of the road on the opposite end of the city was far more important.

He also thought that it was far more important to go get his haircut yesterday after dinner than it was to help me give the little monster a bath and say goodnight to her.

So here is what I think is going to be more important not this Monday but the next. I'm going to go get my hair cut. I'll probably get hi-lights too. He can stay with her. He can get a taste dealing with the napless wonder for a few hours. And I am NOT going to feel guilty about it. I'm not a martyr and I need to stop acting like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment