Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodbyn Pics

By request I have some pics of the Goodbyn lunch kit that was part of my True Cuddles Prize pack.

You'll notice in one of the pictures there is a bottle cap and another there is a paint "edit" These are just to cover the first letter of our last name.

The Goodbyn came with a bunch of stickers to personalize it. I've put baby's name on the kit as well as the bottle for daycare purposes. The stickers are fun and are shaped like animals and foods. I also thought it was very cool that one of the stickers is an "I AM ALLERGIC TO:" sticker.

Without further ado.....

Pic of the outside with lid on











Lid next to the open kit, you can see the grooves on the inside of the lid and where the bottle goes









Inside of the kit with no bottle. You can see all the different compartments for different parts of lunch











Close up of the bottle












I found this interesting. On the paper packaging of the kit, they include a suggestion of what can go into the different compartments. It's something I kept to refer back to for when I actually need to use this thing. I'm slightly terrified about the whole lunch prospect so I'm hoping it will inspire me when I'm having a d'oh moment on what to give my kid for lunch ;) I've made this pic bigger so you can read the writing. You'll also note that it says 5+ but it's not there are small choking hazards here so I'll be ignoring that.

No comments:

Post a Comment