Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Actually Went Out

For the first time since even before my daughter was conceived, I went out with the girls. One of my friends from high school who had moved away is back in town this week. Us girls went out for some drinks and dancing. It was great to get out and have some fun. Something I will definitely have to make a more conscious effort to do more often.

In talking about my baby and her birth to one of my friends, we all came to a bit of a realization that in our own separate ways we've all gone our own ways; busy with school, work, homes, and our spouses. Strange how that seems to work out. We grew up and became homebodies. They don't go out that much more anyway. So I felt better that it wasn't just me. We all need to make more of an effort I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment