Sunday, July 31, 2011

Party Planning

I'm doing pretty well in the birthday party planning. I have all my ideas in my head and have started to collect what I need. But I'm newly stuck on something....the date.

We were going to have it on September 18. It's a Sunday so hubby won't be at work. It's after her actual date of birth. All seemed well. Then I realized it's the same day that a concert I want to go to for our anniversary. Same time? Of course not. But do I really want to have to rush through her party then rush to get the kid to sleep so we can rush across town to get there?

I wrote about it late last night on a forum I belong to. It seemed obvious enough what I should do. But now as I read the responses thus far, it's the opposite. Interesting to say the least.

I think I'm going to go with my gut on this one and go for the next weekend. It's not like we've told anyone the date yet. I guess I'm lucky I realized what day it was now and not later!

No comments:

Post a Comment