Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time to Read

Every night before bed we read a book. She really enjoys it and I have found myself reading books to my baby that were read to me when I was a child. Books that I didn't remember until we picked them out at the library. We are a very short walk away from the public library that I frequented when I was a child and I'm enjoying sharing the experience with my little girl.

We picked out a bunch of Miffy the bunny books yesterday during our once a week trip to the library. I always liked the Miffy books and it seems like she does as well.

But I think the best book that we got was a book about trains that she picked out herself. Hubby works for one of the two national rail companies and whenever we pass by the yard I always tell her that daddy works there on the trains. So she pulled it out and I told her that the train book was a bit too long for bedtime story and I put it back. I then pulled and put back a few other books. She really wanted the train book because she pulled it back out again and gave it to me. So we checked it out and we will read it tonight. I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment