Monday, July 04, 2011

Fences and Other Disasters

So we went over to my mother's yesterday to tear down her fence. A good friend of hubby's joined us. While my mom and I sat in the grass playing with the baby, they ripped apart a fence.

Then as we BBQ'd steaks and potatoes for supper, they went "hey, that tree is dying" "wait you're right, and it will make it harder to build that side of the fence" "let's chop it down"

OMFG

So my mother's yard now looks like a tornado or hurricane went through it or something. For a tree that didn't look so big from the deck, ya it was pretty massive once on the ground. All that remains is an approximately 7 foot tall stump that will be taken down once the boys go back at it with a chain saw today.

I'm pretty sure my mother is regretting letting them build the fence. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment